38 QUESTIONS YOU MUST ASK
BEFORE HIRING A POOL CONTRACTOR
Is your backyard the getaway you’ve always dreamed of?
At Darlington Designs, we believe that you shouldn’t have to go on vacation to experience rejuvenation. A new inground swimming pool can add that special something that’s missing from your outdoor space – especially when it’s designed just for you.
But finding a pool contractor that will meet your expectations can seem an insurmountable task. What criteria should you use when choosing a pool contractor? What questions should you be asking before you draw up an agreement?
After all, the process of pool construction can be extensive. And, it’s important to invest right when you’ll be living with the results for years to come. Pool contractors vary widely in terms of workflow processes, craftsmanship, design options, communication styles – the list goes on. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of 38 Questions To Ask Your Home Pool Contractor, along with our detailed answers to each.
Questions are divided into three major sections, according to what clients most often ask us about: Communication, Logistics, and Experience. Here’s a sampling of some of the questions addressed in the eBook:
- How do we handle any changes I might want to make during construction?
- What are the reasons for project delays and how are they handled?
- What type of training do you have for your crews?
- Are there any pending claims against your company?
- What other potential charges might be in the project that don’t show up in the contract?
Ready to dive in? Just fill out the form on the right to receive your complimentary copy!